Working Together to Achieve Downtown Goals
Downtown Pittsfield, Inc. (DPI) is an association of businesses, downtown property owners, residents, cultural and non-profit organizations joining forces to increase economic activity through promoting downtown as a great place to do business, obtain professional services, shop, dine, work, live, attend events, and enjoy recreational activities.
Learn more about Downtown Pittsfield, Inc.
- Business owners whose success is aided by a vital business environment
- Retailers and restaurateurs who recognize a healthy business community will increase sales and traffic; and cooperative programming provides opportunities to develop new customers
- Corporate executives who understand that a prosperous downtown will attract and retain a quality workforce
- Professionals who share our vision for downtown
- Residents who take pride in downtown and understand that coming together as a community makes a difference in shaping the future of the place they call home
- Cultural and not-for-profit organizations who know that a thriving downtown improves the economic environment in which they operate and seek community support
- Visitors who understand the importance of a clean, safe and friendly business district for the benefit of all
Enjoy these membership benefits:
- Downtown Destination Guide
- Free basic listing
- Reduced advertising rates
- Enhanced listing (members only for $50)
- NOTE: The 2015/16 Guide is currently being distributed. New members after June 2015 with be listed in the 2016/17 Guide.
- Articles in What’s Up Downtown e-newsletter
- Company logo/image, listing and link to your website
- Listings of available downtown retail/office/residential spaces on website and newsletter (Property Owners)
- Network and collaborate with other business owners
- Grand Opening event media support and ribbon cutting
- Volunteer opportunity as board and committee member
- Use of conference room
- Access to market study data and results
Print our membership brochure and form: Downtown Pittsfield Membership Brochure
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.